von LAUS (BD)
ECHA draft decisions
According to its “Progress in evaluation 2021” report ECHA performed 300 full compliance checks (CCHs) and 227 testing proposal examinations (TPEs) and issued 467 draft decisions: 280 on the abovementioned compliance checks and 187 on testing proposal examinations. That means 93% of dossiers require additional information.
Number of requests in 278 compliance check decisions:
- Mutagenicity/Genotoxicity 260
- Long-term aquatic toxicity 344
- Physico-chemical properties 60
Number of requests in 165 testing proposal decisions 79/41/8
- Mutagenicity/Genotoxicity 79
- Long-term aquatic toxicity 41
- Physico-chemical properties 8
LAUS has a great team with particular expertise in these areas and a lot of experience with difficult substances. If you are concerned and need additional data, don’t hesitate to contact us.