by LAUS GmbH
LAUS has taken precautionary measures
Due to the current situation with the new Corona virus (SARS-CoV-2) we at LAUS have taken precautionary measures to protect our team and to maintain our operational abilities as good as possible.
1. LAUS team will be divided into two shifts to minimize personal contacts.
2. Office staff will work from home as much as possible. We strive to be accessible for you in the way you are used to. Should we not respond within the expected time, please don’t hesitate to contact us again. Email is the most reliable way.
3. Laboratory staff will work extra days to ensure proceeding of ongoing projects.
4. Basic infection prevention measures (hand washing/stay at home if sick/respiratory etiquette/social distancing)
5. Instruction in disinfection measures and disinfection of surfaces in regular turns
6. All business trips will be canceled.
7. Visitors are admitted into the building only in exceptional cases.
Our first priority is to continue operations while we keep our team safe.